Re: [Xen-devel] Xen unstable/SuSE 9.3 install issue

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen unstable/SuSE 9.3 install issue
From: Robert Hulme <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 02:42:25 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 01:39:40 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I am having a similar compile problem. My woes seem to begin when it
> can't find smp_alt.h (which I've checked and does not exist).
Thanks to muli on the IRC channel this problem is now resolved.

The problem is that the build was failing as it wasn't running patch
as it wasn't installed.

I assume this is a bug? Shouldn't the buildscript fail if patch is not
installed? I'll enter it into the bugtracker.