Re: [Xen-devel] Re: massive failure on domain creation for 7353:29db5bde

To: Sean Dague <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: massive failure on domain creation for 7353:29db5bded574
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 20:55:08 -0500
Cc: Dan Smith <danms@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:52:38 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Sean,

Can you post your configs?

Have you updated for the new event parameters?

Ewan/Dan: what do you guys think about checking the global parameters after reading the configuration file in xm and issuing warnings for unknown globals? This might help avoid people using invalid parameters (I know I've been burned in the past from using disks instead of disk).

Regards,

Anthony Liguori