To: <patchbot-unstable@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: UK LOTTERY
From: "The UK National Lottery" <unl5@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 02:10:51 +0600
Cc: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:15:58 +0000
The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Tel: ++44 703 184 8823
Fax: ++44 709 287 1711

Ref: UK/9420X2/68
Batch: 074/05/ZY369

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#476 ) of the UK NATIONAL
LOTTERY,online Sweepstakes International program
held on saturday 10th september,2005. Your e-mail address at! ! tached to
ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial
number 5368/02 drew the lucky number   which subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,000,000.00 (One
Million Pounds sterlings) in
cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of £5,000,000 shared amongst the first five
(5) lucky winners in this category

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World
Wide Web sites through computer draw system
and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations and corporate bodies
that are listed online. This promotion takes
place weekly.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon. In  view of this, your £1,000,000.00 (One Million
Pounds sterlings) would be released
to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

Our European agent will immediately commence theprocess to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact
him.

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential your claim is processed and your money
remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This
is part of our precautionary measure to avoid
double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Please be warned.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent in the
Netherland: MRS. JENNIFER MAXWELL

Tel:++31 616 022 565
Email: uklottery80@xxxxxxxxx

Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon as you contact
him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars
presented above citing the batch
and reference numbers to this letter.

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and
press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and
beyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest
level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings
to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of
our precautionary
measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

Goodluck from me and members of staff of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Mark Richard.
Online coordinator for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.
Copyright © 1994-2005 The UK National Lottery Inc.
All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guidelines