Re: [Xen-devel] xen_blk timeout connecting to device

Hi,

I am having similar problems starting a domU with domO running ubuntu
5.04.  Attached are the xm console log and message log after turning on
debug output in the default.hotplug script.  The changset is
7224:f98c8238e909.

In the console log, vbd and vif are reporting failure with error -22.

Ryan

sorry for repeat send ... malconfigured email client