Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Please pull xen-ia64-unstable

On 22 Sep 2005, at 20:15, Keir Fraser wrote:

Well, I'm not sure about xen_init() myself. I don't see any implementation of it for ia64 in your patches -- how does it actually work?

Okay, I guess it's just not included in your repo, and is instead part of your xenlinux repo. Fair enough. I don't mind taking this, at least for now.

Also, what about your one-line patch to drivers/acpi/motherboard.c? That shouldn't be necessary. I'd rather not add it to our sparse tree if we can avoid it.

Can I just commit a changeset to delete linux-2.6.-xen-sparse/drivers/acpi/motherboard.c? If so I'll pull your changes and do that.

 -- Keir