[Xen-devel] Please pull xen-ia64-unstable

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please pull xen-ia64-unstable
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:17:40 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:18:48 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir --

Please pull
http://xenbits.xensource.com/ext/xenlinux-ia64-2.6.12.hg

Includes:
- VTI merge changes (dynamically supports VTI and non-VTI
  domains)
- arch/ia64 changes to handle xenstore and console
- first phase of populating -sparse for ia64 (builds
  domain0)
- special elilo (ia64 grub-like boot tool) to allow
  domain0 to boot if initrd is required (e.g. RHEL4)
- pfmon support (had bitrotted)

The proposed xen_init changes are also included (ifdef'd
away for x86).  Even if there are different methods
proposed (just saw Hollis's message), please check this
in for now as it is harmless for x86 and required for
the next step for ia64 multiple domain... we can evolve
it if/as necessary later.

Thanks,
Dan