Re: [Xen-devel] triggering balloon driver from within xfrd?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] triggering balloon driver from within xfrd?
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 19:27:59 +0100
Cc: "Aaron J. Marks" <ajmarks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 18:26:44 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You might have more luck hooking this in the Python code, before contacting
Xfrd.  There's a straightforward call in the Python layer that'll activate
the balloon driver in a guest, although it won't do so synchronously (you'll
have to spin a while waiting for the guest to deflate).

Note that xfrd has disappeared entirely in 3.0-unstable :-)

Cheers,
Mark