PLEASE URGENTLY!

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: PLEASE URGENTLY!
From: "ROSS" <infotmcxanloxulv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:36:08 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 19:34:04 +0000
Compliments and Greetings!

We are brokering an Investment deal in your country on behalf of a client of
our firm. This deal will involve the eventual
investment of $12,000,000.00USD (Twelve Million United States Dollars) in your
country.

We are by this letter offering you our partnership, so as to allow us have you
as representative and manager
of the invested funds in your country. Since we cannot determine if this email
is still functional or your
willingness to proceed, we have kept this proposal brief.

If you are interested in this offer of partnership, please respond and give us
your full contact details and
your company Profile.  In response, we will send you an elaborate proposal and
details of this offer.

All correspondence MUST be sent to my official and confidential email address
provided below;
admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.

Your expedient response will be appreciated.

Ross Fisher
National Real Estate Company