[Xen-devel] debugging xen ....

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] debugging xen ....
From: Himanshu Raj <rhim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:41:45 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:39:52 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Folks,

After looking around for a howto and asking ppl on IRC, I had to come back
to the forum for this - how to debug xen?

Basically, I would love to be able to step through the code using gdb connected
serially to another machine.

Is there some functionality like that in Xen. I also found some emails
referencing
a XenDebugger-HowTo, however I couldn't find that file anywhere.

I will highly appreciate if someone can point me to a set of documents that
describes the process.

Thanks,
Himanshu