Re: [Xen-devel] Question about VM save and restore

Thanks for your reply. But how about the domain name? Because I am trying
to duplicate multiple domains from one saved image, the domain names might
clash if they are not changed. I know the IP change is not big problem. So
the major challenge to me is how to change the domain name. Any idea about
this?

Thanks,

Xin