Re: [Xen-devel] dma_alloc_coherent issue with tg3 in x86_64 build

So when I remove "dom0_mem"  from the xen boot parmater & let dom0
allocate all memory I hit the same problem.

But also with todays HG build I can nolonger fully boot Dom0. Stops just
after printing "io scheduler cfq registered".

I'll talk a look at both to see what is going on.

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 12:52 -0700, Chris Wright wrote:
> * Jerone Young (jyoung5@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > What build are you using? I have a dual opteron with the same card &
> > driver (tg3) ... and works fine. I'll try today's build. But the build
> > I'm using is only a few days old and has no problems with x86-64. I'll
> > try todays and see what happens.
>
> Both current hg, as well as a  pull from yesterday.  The box is remote,
> so a reboot is a very slow operation.  I just confirmed that reducing
> the amount of dom0 memory fixes the issue.  Machine has 2G, and I was
> giving all of it to dom0.
>
> thanks,
> -chris

Jerone Young