Re: [Xen-devel] Oops when modprobing ivtv outside of dom0

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Oops when modprobing ivtv outside of dom0
From: David Muench <davemuench@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:04:38 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 00:03:28 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,

I think you're on to something there. I compiled a debug version of
xen (all I needed was a debug version of xen.gz, right?) and while the
ivtv modules loaded without any complaints, as soon as I started
capturing video there were a series of panics and the box went into a
semi-hung state. I'm back in my non debug xen now and everything is
working perfectly again in dom0.

Thanks very much,
Dave

--