Re: [Xen-devel] Graphical control interface support.

To: Christian Hergert <christian.hergert@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Graphical control interface support.
From: Javier Godinez <godinezj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:31:24 -0700
Cc: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:30:17 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian,

I think you have a really good start, myself and another guy I work
with are interested in helping. I think though that you should stick
to Python for a few reasons 1) you have already come so far, 2)
integration would be easier and 3) extra overhead with Mono. Not too
sure about the third one as I have never used Mono before, but of
course the call is yours, the source is GPLed anyway right. I did not
see a TODO in the source, is there a place where I can find such
information?

Thank, Javier Godinez