Re: [Xen-devel] Parallax or LVM?

To: aq <aquynh@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Parallax or LVM?
From: Andrew Warfield <andrew.warfield@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:16:04 +0100
Cc: Xen Dev <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 18:15:18 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi aq,

   the parallax code is in unstable and does do cow.  It's been
undergoing a bunch of rewrites over the past month and will likely
continue to be unstable for the immediate future.  If you want to play
with it, there is a readme in the /tools/blktap directory that should
be fairly accurate, and I'm happy to track down any bugs that you turn
up.  That said, if you can wait until the end of the week, I'll be
checking in a few fixes that should make it a bit more pleasant to
work with. ;)

a.