Re: [Xen-devel] PATCH: Full shadow translate mode domUs

Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] PATCH: Full shadow translate mode domUs
From: George Washington Dunlap III <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 11:40:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:39:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005, David Hopwood wrote:

Comments:
- the config option text should note that this is experimental.
- the '2nd try' of the ReactOS patch factored out the ELF loading code
  to a different file (xc_elf_load.c); this builder should use that file
  rather than duplicating the code.

I'll submit a new patch tonight after the unstable tree is more... um, stable. :-)

 -George