RE: [Xen-devel] [patch] more correct pfn_valid()

To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>, "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Scott Parish" <srparish@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [patch] more correct pfn_valid()
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 16:14:25 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 19 May 2005 08:14:48 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Ian,

For this part, I made a mistake to confuse domN and dom0. OK, for
paravirtualized guest, there's actually no I/O range for domN, since the
front driver in domN will do all things to communicate with backend in
Dom0. But what about a driver domain which has access to physical
device, thus need real I/O address?

Thanks,
Kevin