Re: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen

To: Chris Wright <chrisw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen
From: Vincent Hanquez <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:15:16 +0200
Cc: "Magenheimer, Dan \(HP Labs Fort Collins\)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:14:42 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 11:14:35AM -0700, Chris Wright wrote:
> [snip]

So let's recap:

xen arch code in                arch/$(ARCH)/mach-xen/
xen generic code in             drivers/xen/core/
xen arch includes in            include/asm-$(ARCH)/mach-xen/
xen generic includes in         include/asm-xen/

Now for arch that don't use mach-XX syntax we can probably make a
xen directory instead of a mach-xen directory, but I'ld rather go with
something consistant.

As well we can probably host a public tree in cambridge for anybody
interested in the files reorganisation.

Any others thought, comments ?

--
Vincent Hanquez