Re: [Xen-devel] Distribution Support

To: Andrew Thompson <xenuser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Distribution Support
From: James Bulpin <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 May 2005 13:48:05 +0100
Cc: Xen Dev <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:47:44 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 2005-05-14 at 17:33, Andrew Thompson wrote:
> I just saw that someone had updated the "Distribution Support" page on
> the wiki, and wanted to add a few comments. But, since I'm not an
> Engineer, an Advanced Xen user, or a Developer, I didn't think I would
> really qualify.

Useful information from any category of Xen user is equally welcome. If
you are not entirely confident about something you add just annotate the
comment to say so.

I've added a couple of comments to that page to note the configurations
you describe. If there were any special steps you had to take, or
problems you encountered then please edit the page, or follow up on the
list and I'll add.

Cheers,

James