[Xen-devel] Network interface

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Network interface
From: "Anton V. Gladkov" <atn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 18:24:05 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:24:51 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, everybody

I'd like to start additinal domain using nfs as rootfs, so i have to
configure domain's network interface. I've read user manual, but there
are no information about it(just about network script. What it is? and
where it is located?). Where can i get more information?

If i sets ip of additional domain like ip of domain0 it boots from nfs,
but how can i get a console interface of additional domain from the other
mashine(through ssh, for example)?

Thanks,
        anton