[Xen-devel] Please pull latest Xen/ia64 bits

To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Please pull latest Xen/ia64 bits
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 13:45:13 -0700
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 May 2005 20:44:58 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This cleans up a lot of the patch code and adds
a few fixes required for paravirtualization to work.

Please pull:

bk://xen-ia64.bkbits.net/xeno-unstable-ia64.bk

ALSO, the admin interface to bkbits.net is acting a little
screwy for me right now, so I couldn't pull/fix/merge
the latest xeno-unstable.bk into xeno-unstable-ia64.bk.
However, I was able to pull it from outside of bkbits.net.
Everything seems to merge fine, but please also fix
one typo from a recent change (by Keir?) in public/arch-ia64.h:
change "PACKED struct cpu_user_regs" to "PACKED cpu_user_regs"
to fix syntax problems.

Thanks!
Dan