RE: [Xen-devel] JavaRMI and Xen problem

To: "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] JavaRMI and Xen problem
From: "Dharanikota, Sai" <sai.dharanikota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:34:11 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 02 May 2005 08:34:01 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have made a test with another java application: a simple test program.
It works fine. I don't see any problem. I think the problem is some
thing specific to RMI-Xen and also concerned to how we start the RMI
application. I see the problem only when the client and the server
applications are started by the init script. When I try to start the
client and the server applications manually, I don't see any problem.

Few months back, I have tested "povray" benchmark. I remember that I
didn't face any problem when I try to run povray benchmark application
in domain0. Can you please suggest how should I proceed? Do I need to do
any additional tests?

Thanks,
Sai