Re: [Xen-devel] process killed

To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] process killed
From: Brian Hays <brian.hays@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:34:33 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:34:16 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ian,

No errors show up under 'dmesg' and gdb returns "not in executable format".

If you like I can provide you access via ssh to this domU for testing.
I've seen a few other posts related to java problems ...my debugging
skills in this area are probably lacking.

Thanks,
Brian