Re: [Xen-devel] kernel compilation

On 25 Apr 2005, at 23:13, andrew mathes wrote:

this is the top of my .config ... will it help if I post the whole thing?

The .config looks good, so the error you are getting is weird. If you look in include/linux/skbuff.h you should find that the definition of __dev_alloc_skb is wrapped in
#ifndef CONFIG_HAVE_ARCH_DEV_ALLOC_SKB

If you have no such line in your skbuff.h file then your patching has gone wrong. I notice you are using 2.6.10 still -- have you tried downloading a more up to date repository or snapshot tarball?

 -- Keir