Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual addres

To: Jacob Gorm Hansen <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address e9042464
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:54:19 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:56:14 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 25 Apr 2005, at 21:03, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

Do you know how the interface has changed, i.e. what I need to modify in vmtools (xend is not an option since I am running with my own userspace relinked above 0xf0000000 in dom0) to get this working again?

I don't think this was the problem actually, but anyway: createdomain no longer takes memsize nor initial mem size. To pin to a cpu you now use DOM0_PINCPU. To set max mem reservation you use DOM0_SETMAXMEM. To actually reserve memory you use do_dom_mem_op(MEMOP_increase_reservation).

 -- Keir