Re: [Xen-devel] (no subject)

On 18 Apr 2005, at 17:43, tarawa1943@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Thank you sir, I will check that. I did do another build with 12apr05 xen-unstable and it did not have the same symptom/problem, xen-unstable changed around 16-17apr05, to expose this symptom on a thinkpad. Will look deeper.

Not that much has been checked in since then. You could try backing out the local APIC code changes (checked in on 16th April) but even that seems unlikely to break the floppy driver, I think.

 -- Keir