Re: [Xen-devel] Updated version of VM-Tools and libxen available

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Updated version of VM-Tools and libxen available
From: Daniel Stekloff <dsteklof@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:59:35 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:00:16 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wednesday 06 April 2005 09:49, Daniel Stekloff wrote:

> 1) Creating a domain - vm create CONFIG
>  # vm create /etc/xen/vm1

I should probably add that the config is a bit different than the xm config.
Please look at the man page for vm or at the example config in the scripts
directory of the source, it's entitled "rockhopper".

We plan to add support for using an existing xm/xend python config. I added a
callout but haven't got around yet to creating the python script necessary to
parse the xm/xend config and add the variables to the env.

Thanks,

Dan