Re: [Xen-devel] again lost interrupt

To: joe <toby4u@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] again lost interrupt
From: Jerone Young <jerone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 11:18:44 -0600
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:19:44 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was looking into this issue for a bit (got distracted on other
things). It seems that this is something that really affects the ide
controller on cheaper boards with CD/DVD roms. I thought I had nailed
it down with older Via chipsets, but then someone came to the list
with a ECS board based on a Sis chipset. Could you give the exact
model Asrock board that you have? Do you have more than one device on
the same ide channel?