Re: [Xen-devel] address mapping between domains

> > The domain that's controlling the real device (usually dom0) maps the
> > domU's memory before putting data into it (either directly or using PIO).
>
> Can I use this mechanism to make domU to share some pages in dom0? Where
> can I find the code, please?

Right now only privileged domains (i.e. dom0 or a driver domain) can map the
memory of other domains.  Sharing will be more flexible once the grant tables
work is done and the reverse operation will be possible.

Perhaps for your shared memory work you could initially test with sharing
between dom0 and a single domU?  Then you can move to grant tables when
they're ready to perform arbitrary sharing?

Cheers,
Mark