Re: [Xen-devel] unstable binaries

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 07:39:40AM -0500, Robin Green wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, nils toedtmann wrote:
> >wget oopses sometimes, never seen that before:
> >
> >   wget http://...
> >   25% [======>                    ] 1,028,840     55.08K/s    ETA 06:31
> >   wget: retr.c:293: calc_rate: Assertion `msecs >= 0' failed.
> >   Aborted
>
> This is a symptom of the famous Xen floating-point corruption bug.
> What version (i.e. what date) is your Xen installation?

The domain0 linux kernel was xen-2.0-testing, last change in ChangeLog:

  ChangeSet@xxxxxx, 2005-03-01 17:40:10+00:00, kaf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am not sure if Xen itself had the same version or if it was
2.0.4 (i first forgot to update the "kernel" line, too). I can
try to reproduce that error again when i'm back on monday to
verify the versions - shall i?

/nils.
--
there is no sig.