Re: [Xen-devel] Error initializing xen_net

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Error initializing xen_net
From: Mark Williamson <Mark.Williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:52:51 +0000
Cc: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 00:01:40 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This shouldn't be happening...

Could you have a look for clues in your xend.log and xend-debug.log (post them
to the list if you're having trouble and they're not too long).

Is there any chance you have a stale set of tools from another version of Xen?

Cheers,
Mark