Re: [Xen-devel] Domain0 booting on LVM device

Ok, this may be a dumb question, but I wasn't aware I was using an initrd image ... I don't see any evidence of it in my menu.lst.

I have built my xen0 kernel with everything static (I don't do a lot of modules).

In my .config, I have "CONFIG_BLK_DEV_DM=y" ... shouldn't that take care of it?

What's really bizare is that I can create guests over LVM LV's with the same kernel....

Thanks!
Sam