Re: [Xen-devel] Re: mini-os for Xen2

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: mini-os for Xen2
From: Rick <judicator3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:52:07 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 02:53:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Ian,

Thanks for the info.
I recompiled XEN with "make debug=y". I also tried by changing the
xen/Rules.mk file and put "degug ?= y". Now I am stuck in the boot
process. I see XEN starting to load, but then it stops and does not
want to boot into domain0. My domain0 is based on a Fedora Core 3
installation

During the boot process XEN stops at the following line:
(XEN) .... System Time : 10640414ns
(XEN) .... Cpu_freq : 00000000:B2BB4F10
(XEN) .... Scale : 00000001:557D8C01
(XEN) .... Wallclock : 1108330382s 160000us

--- It hangs here ---

Thanks
Rick