[Xen-devel] XenCD xm save problem: solved by 2.0.4

[Ian == m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx on Sat, 12 Feb 2005 10:02:35 -0000]

  >> I believe that now every recent report of xm save/restore
  >> actually works under 2.0.4, while current xen-unstable
  >> installations are still broken (perhaps in only some cases?)

  Ian> Save/restore doesn't work at all in unstable as the tools
  Ian> haven't been updated to cope with multiple VCPUs per
  Ian> domain. It's on the todo list...

Oh my, that tidbit of info would have saved a number of people quite a
few hours of experimentation.  Apologies for all the chatter about an
already known issue.

Thanks.

-- jared@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Truth is a great flirt." -- Franz Liszt