Re: [Xen-devel] Re: mini-os for Xen2

To: Rick <judicator3@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: mini-os for Xen2
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:56:44 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:58:42 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xm gives the world's most unhelpful error messages. You may well find
a more useful message hidden away in /var/log/xend[-debug].log as
comes straight from the domain builder in libxc.

My guess woul dbe that you do not have a '__xen_guest' section in your
Elf image. Look at the top of
linux-2.6.10-xen-sparse/arch/xen/i386/kernel/head.S for an example of
how to specify one.

 -- Keir