[Xen-devel] Multiple network interfaces setup

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Multiple network interfaces setup
From: Lukas Kubin <kubin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:28:20 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:32:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found the scripts for network interfaces and bridges setup (/etc/xen/scripts) in last versions of Xen really useful. But I need to utilize more physical interfaces available on server. I wish to route some of my domains through one NIC and some through the other one because of different VLANs they should appear in. Do I have to perform such setup "by hand" or the current scripts can do it for me somehow? Looking at the code it seems that only one default interface can be setup this way.
Thank you.

lukas