RE: [Xen-devel] agp and framebuffer (intelfb) - your milage may vary

To: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] agp and framebuffer (intelfb) - your milage may vary
From: "B.G. Bruce" <bgb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 13:21:08 -0400
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rik van Riel <riel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:22:27 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, you can forget the patch - ti's not needed.  I don't know what I
was doing wrong, but a rebuild from scratch today (same versions of
everything) and it works correctly WITHOUT the patch.  Wednesday, when I
did this (again from scratch)I needed the patch.  I must be losing my
mind, however you can add the intelfb with a 865g chipset to your list
of known working.  It didn't make much sense to me from the start, so
I'll write it off to user error/stupidity on my part.

B.