[Xen-devel] RE: Newbie question: "error creating domain: vbd: segment no

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: Newbie question: "error creating domain: vbd: segment not found"
From: "Quinton Hoole" <quinton@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:39:39 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 22:24:55 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Guys

I'm still struggling to get ttylinux running on xen - please see config
files etc below.  Can anyone perhaps help?  I'm using the bog standard
binaries for both xen and ttylinux downloaded from the xen site.  The
only change I've made relative to the tutorial in section 3.3 of the xen
user manual are that my root partition is on /dev/hdb2, and not
/dev/sda1, so my domain config file has been edited appropriately
(/dev/sda1 does not even exist on my system).  Am I perhaps confused
here?  Should I be using a device other than my dom0 root device?

Thanks in advance...

/etc/xen/ttylinux.domain-config-file