Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Netbsd-related build errors

> > > Some very recent (today) change to the BK repository has broken the
> > > build.  The error is in the Netbsd areas and enclosed below.
> >

> Take a look at the top level Makefile and the following line:
>
> KERNELS ?= linux-2.6-xen0 linux-2.6-xenU  linux-2.4-xen0 linux-2.4-xenU
> netbsd-2.0-xenU

Yes, thanks for responding with your observation.  I can usually work
around these build issues (I found the KERNELS line as well after I
reported the breakage), but I'm sure it's helpful to the developers to
get feedback on these changes.

> Just get rid of of the kernels you *don't* want to build on this line
> and you'll probably be able to build again.

What I actually did was change a 'make world' to 'KERNELS="*2.6*" make
world', which allows a successful build in my environment again without
patching the distribution.  This supports skipping the Netbsd and Linux
2.4 builds per my request, so that's closed for me.

--
Jared Rhine <jared@xxxxxxxxxxx>