Re: [Xen-devel] Partitioning VBDs in unpriviledged domains.

I initially tried exporting as sda, but because my dom0 is using devfs and
these devices don't exist, I'm having to specify the unpriviledged device nodes
via
major minor node numbers. I'll try this with 2.4 and see how I get on.

Thanks,
Scott.