RE: [Xen-devel] LXR-type source code browsing

To: "John L Griffin" <jlg@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] LXR-type source code browsing
From: "Ian Pratt" <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:28:44 -0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:31:51 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Has anyone (or is anyone) setting up a LXR-style code browser (like
> http://lxr.linpro.no/source) for the different Xen trees?

Like you, we have an internal LXR server.

I've never been very convinced about the security of LXR. Do you reckon
we'd get away with running one on the public internet? Do you know
whether lxr.linpro.no have had problems?

We're planning on setting up the wiki and bugzilla each in their own VM
with snort running in domain 0 to scrutinize the traffic. I guess we
could add lxr to the mix and see what happens...

Ian