Re: [Xen-devel] starting domain when block device already mounted

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] starting domain when block device already mounted
From: Anthony Liguori <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:07:42 -0600
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 23:15:49 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are you mounting the device within dom0 after creating the domU? I'm not sure there's anything Xend can do about that.

Regards,

James Harper wrote:

My disks line is:

disk = [ 'phy:vg00/mail,0301,w', 'phy:vg00/mail-swap,0302,w' ]

The unpriv domain is up and running again, although I don't know what
damage has been done. /etc/passwd was missing though which is not a good
sign. I found it in /lost+found, but who knows what else is missing!

Thanks

James