Re: [Xen-devel] restore Error: 1

To: David Becker <becker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] restore Error: 1
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:48:40 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:54:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've seen all sorts of weirdness with the control tools when
migrating. One I did manage to diagnose is that, if you set the "mem="
parameter on the domain's command line, you cannot save it properly
(and hence cannot restore or migrate).

Basically there is some bug-hunting to be done in that code at some
point.

 -- Keir