Re: [Xen-devel] isa_bus_to_virt_needs_PRIVILEGED_BUILD

To: Ron Arts <ron.arts@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] isa_bus_to_virt_needs_PRIVILEGED_BUILD
From: "M.A. Williamson" <maw48@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 30 Dec 2004 14:33:29 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:34:21 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone know how I can detect if some hardware is actually assigned
to some domain (apart from loading the device driver)? lspci
does not work (/proc/bus/pci not present).

lspci should Just Work(TM). Are you using a xen0 kernel in that domain? The xenU kernel doesn't have any PCI support.

Cheers,
Mark

Ron

PS: The doc error:
  pci_dom0_hide=(xx.xx.x)(yy.yy.y)... should be
  physdev_dom0_hide=(xx:xx.x)(yy:yy.y)...