/RANT- plan9 downloads/ Re: [Xen-devel] plan 9 status

<RANT MODE=ON>
In the mean time, might I suggest to the Plan9 organizers that if they are in
any way sincere about having their code getting a good airing, they might
consider lightening up on their stupid licensing requirements?  By including
such ridiculous requirements in their license, they restrict downloads to one
machine, and that poor machine doesn't have the capacity of the likes of
sourceforge's international system of download mirrors.

I get very, very irate when the server claps out on me while I'm downloading
something that has been offered freely to me - it raises the suspicion that
the offer was bogus.
<RANT MODE=OFF>

Well, that's off my chest, and on the wrong mailing list, for which I am very
sorry, but it's a pain.

Thanks

Wesley Parish

--