Re: [Xen-devel] list lag

I find it varies (probably depending on whether SF is having a good day).  It
usually appears quite snappy for me (in that I get my posts back within
minutes of sending them).

I haven't had too many problems with ordering recently but I have seen that
kind of thing as well (e.g. responses  followed after some time by
questions).