Re: [Xen-devel] Error: vbd: Segment phy

I tried out the parsing code against your mount output and it looks like it
should work OK.  *scratches head*

I'm guessing lvscan only shows LVs as inactive if it finds them on an
unactivated PV somewhere...  The LVM documentation is a bit sparse in this
area, I think.

It seems somewhat bizarre that you saw the error you did - are things still
broken with LVM?

Cheers,
Mark