Re: [Xen-devel] Xen and Openbsd

> I can see how it came out in a way that could be interpreted as if I said
> you wouldn't help porters. Sorry for that.

No need to apologise, I knew what you meant!  Errr, guess I apologise now if
my post gave the wrong impression!

I was just noting that for the previous OS ports, folks on the mailing list
have always been eager to help, so it's a very valuable resource for anyone
in that situation (especially when the documentation runs out and you're not
sure what Xen is doing ;-).

Mark