[Xen-devel] nptl status?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] nptl status?
From: Stuart Jansen <sjansen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:13:26 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:13:44 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I read, I think on the Xen Web site, that Xen doesn't support NPTL yet.
Digging through the Xen mailing list a few days ago, I saw a message
that implied it is working now. What is the current status of NPTL in
Xen? Out of curiosity, if it is not yet supported, what would be needed
to support it? How hard would it be for a person with zero Xen
experience to ramp up and work on adding NPTL support?

(Sorry I can't be more specific, I spent my Thanksgiving processing >
3000 emails, and doing alot of other other reading.)

--
Stuart Jansen <sjansen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Guru Labs, L.C.