Re: [Xen-devel] Java vs Xen 2.0.1

To: "Dave C. Boyle" <dboyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Java vs Xen 2.0.1
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 09:30:55 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 17:27:41 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You might want to try building the xen-2.0-testing tree. If that has
similar problems then try building Xen with 'debug=y make' and you'll
probably get soem debug output when things go wrong (especially useful
if you catch output from the serial line).

Apart from that, we do use Java apps in some of our own projects on
Xen, so if it's a general problem then I expect we will hit it fairly
soon ourselves.

 -- Keir