Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possible to Xenify a stock Redhat/Fedora kernel.

To: kaz <shigekazun@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Is it possible to Xenify a stock Redhat/Fedora kernel.
From: Brian Wolfe <brianw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:46:29 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:48:24 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toss the patches to me as a unified diff and i'll apply and update my
repo. If you want to work with me on this we can get it cleaned up
enough to update the official xen packages using Adam Heath as the
package sponsor. (he can't use the bk client due to personal reasons)